Activities & Programs
St Bernard School supports a wide variety of extracurriculars. With a stage and a gymnasium on campus, we are able to host a wide variety of activities and events.
Students are also encouraged to take advantage of our partner organizations who provide after school programs on campus.
In addition, students have opportunities throughout the year to participate in volunteer activities.
- Holiday Programs and Projects
- Class Trips and Cultural Experiences
- Band Concerts
- Drama, Chess and Ski Clubs
- Girls and Boys Basketball
- School Newspaper - St. Bernard Times
- Youth Choir
- Community Outreach and Support Programs
- Family Picnic
- Fun Events - Grandparents Day, Ice Cream Social, Pasta Supper, Family Night Bingo, Concerts, Family Bowling, etc.
- Talent Show
- Student Council
If you are interested in participating in one or more of these activities, please email us.