At St. Bernard School we hold our academic excellence in very high regard. Our seasoned and energetic teaching staff prides itself on upholding the high standards expected from a Catholic Education while adapting to the needs of each individual student. Accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, we follow an archdiocesan-wide curriculum that meets, and in many cases, exceeds national standards. As a rule, our students test one to three grade levels above their current grade on standardized tests.
"We have 4 children with 4 different learning styles. Our concern was that they would not be able to keep up at SBS. After 1 year of having our children at SBS, our biggest regret is that we didn’t do this sooner. The improvements in our children’s academic performance were so eye opening that we are now advocates for this school. Faith, education, and respect are values that we consider critical in raising our children. These values are the foundation of what SBS represents. You have one chance in life to educate your children. St. Bernard’s is by far, the best choice.”
- Mr. and Mrs. Gomeau, SBS Parents
Music and Art
Inside Our Classrooms
- Technology integrated into everyday curriculum in all classrooms.
- Fully equipped Library and Media Center
- Floating tech labs allow access to state of the art technology right from a student’s desk
- Teachers encourage both group and independent study skills
- Speech therapy and tutoring for math / reading
- Recently updated technology infrastructure
- Full day Kindergarten program
- Before and After School Care (additional cost)
- Certified Teachers
- Teacher paraprofessionals