Welcome to 4th Grade
Teacher: Mrs. Amy Kundrat (email@example.com)
End of the School Year
I cannot believe that this school year is coming to an end so quickly. We have had an amazing year in the imagineering workshop. Each student has worked hard and seen how life is like a full color animation you must start with a sketch and work your way towards the finished feature. They have practiced collaboration with their peers and how to revise and achieve when given a task. The imagineers have also continiously made me proud as our Mickey hands quickly filled with many splashes of color. They even finished Minnie's Bonus Bow with only a few days to earn all the polka dots, but they did it!
My wish for the students is that they continue to remember that when they follow these four rules anything is possible.
1. We respect each other.
2. "Always let your conscience be your guide."
3. "I'm late for a very important date." Be on time!
4. We work to "Inifinity and Beyond".
I know each one of them will continue to achieve wonderful things and may they always keep wishing and dreaming.
Thank you for the opportunity to be your child's teacher and to hopefully make a small difference in their life. I appreciate all your support and dedication throughout the year.
May you all have a wonderful and enjoyable summer!
We have a busy week here in 4th grade as we get to the last two weeks of the school year.
We are continuing to read Through the Looking Glass, as we conclude our Alice in Wonderland unit.
Also, we are studying the world of our sensory writing with Figment.
In math, we continue to see how it is used every day.
Also, the students are working on a cooperative project about the continents.
The students will have their final spelling test for the year on Friday, June 8. This is test #22!
basic, vacant, secret, honor, local, novel, olive, tiger, spinach, second, donate, locust, beware, emotion, cabin, tripod, dragon, habit, tribute, lizard, icicles, lemonade, momentum, economy, isosceles
In religion, we are discussing Family Life.
Have a great week!
Eric Carle Field Trip
Tomorrow (Wednesday) is our class field trip to the Eric Carle Museum. I just wanted to go over a few reminders for the trip.
- We are not having snack time tomorrow so please make sure to eat a good breakfast that will keep you satisfied until lunch time.
- Bring a PEANUT AND TREE NUT FREE lunch. You can bring it in a lunch box, but please make sure you have your name on your bag.
- You may dress down for the field trip, but please make sure to dress appropriately.
- Please do not bring any electronics.
- If a parent wants to send a student with money for the gift shop they may, but students will only get to go shopping if time allows and the student is responsible for carrying their money. This is an educational experience and shopping should not take away from learning.
- Please make sure that all students are at school by 8:15am tomorrow. We will be meeting in the gym so please do NOT bring anything to school but what you are taking on the field trip.
NO BACKPACKS. JUST BRING A LUNCH.
~Chaperones please arrive at school at 8:15am.~
We are looking forward to a great trip!