School Uniform Guidelines:
- Hunter green polo shirts with the school logo may be worn year-round with our plaid jumper (grades K-4), plaid or navy skirt (grades 5-8), navy skort or shorts, or navy pants (all grades.) The polo is available in short or long sleeves through Lands End, along with our plaid jumpers and skirts. Navy skorts, shorts, and pants do not have to be purchased through the uniform company.
- Girls wear knee high socks or tights in a variety of colors - hunter green, white, dark blue, or gray.
- Boys wear ankle socks (over the ankle, not the "no-show" length) in white, black, or dark blue.
- Navy blue sweaters may be worn as needed and do not need the St. Bernard School name or logo on them. NO other outerwear may be worn in the classroom unless it is specifically listed in the uniform code or approved by the principal.
- The gym uniform consists of a gray SBS t-shirt (available through Lands End) and plain black or navy shorts (appropriate length please) or athletic pants.
Gently used uniform items can be found in the SBS Uniform Exchange for a nominal fee or in exchange for items your child has outgrown. Please see the school office for access.