Applying to St. Bernard School
St. Bernard School accepts applications all year long, based on availability
Admission to St. Bernard School is open to all children regardless of ethnic origin, creed, race, color, sex, or disabling condition if the school is able to provide reasonable accommodations for the child.
We highly encourage you to visit our school at an upcoming open house event:
Monday, November 4th 6:30-8:00pm
Sunday, January 27th 1:00-3:00pm
Tuesday, January 29th 9:00am-2:00pm
Thursday, April 25th (Open House & Curriculum Fair) 6:30-8:00pm
Private tours and student shadow days are also available. Give us a call!
REQUIREMENTS FOR ENROLLMENT:
- Students must be five years old before January 1st to enter Kindergarten.
- An original birth certificate and baptismal certificate (if applicable) must be presented at the time of registration.
- Specified medical forms, given at the time of acceptance, must be completed and submitted to the school before the student is allowed to begin school.
- In the case of transfer students, scholastic records from the previous school are reviewed before final acceptance.
- A pre-admission interview with parents and the prospective student are conducted.
- Formal and/or informal screening may also be conducted.